Patriot Memory today announced the release of their Torqx M28 Series with capacities in 128GB and 256GB, backed by a new industry leading 10 year warranty for all Torqx SSD products.
The Torqx M28 SSD has been specifically designed with advanced technology by increasing the DRAM cache from 64MB to 128MB of cache in conjunction with its current NAND flash technology. The result is an SSD that allows faster transfer rates between the controller and the host device. Compared to today's hard drives, the Torqx SSD provides for better stability, faster access times, and lower power consumption. Patriot's included SSD bracket makes easier using SSDs universal across all platforms; desktop or mobile.
Patriot also is the first SSD provider that improves the Torqx series warranty from 2 years to industry leading 10 year warranty. Patriot also said that it would retroactive their new warranty to all consumer purchases prior to today's announcement.
- Available in 128GB and 256GB capacities
- Interface: SATA I/II
- Raid Support: 0, 1, 0+1
- 256GB and 128GB: Sequential Read: up to 220MB/s Sequential Write: up to 200MB/s
- 128MB DRAM Cache
- 3.5" bracket included
- Shock Resistant: 1500G/0.5ms
- Vibration Resistant: 20G/10~2000Hz with 3 Axis
- Operating Consumption & Power:
Operating Temperature: 0?C~70?C Storage Temperature: -55?C~ 95?C
- MTBF: >1,000,000 Hours
- Data Retention: 5 years at 25?C Data Reliability: Built in BCH 8, 12 and 16-bit ECC
- O/S Support: Windows XP and Vista Linux, and Mac OS X
- Dimensions: 99.88 x 69.63x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 91g
- ertification: FCC/CE/RoHS
- 10 Year Warranty