Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG today released the Ashampoo Burning Studio 9, the latest and more advanced version of the company's disc burning suite.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program.
The biggest new feature of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is the Movie Editor, which adds powerful video editing and DVD interface building capabilities to the program.
- For all your CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning tasks
- Fast and easy - choose a task and follow instructions
- New full-featured movie editor - cut and combine videos
- New and integrated movie player
- Cover and label designer for discs and cases
- Advanced animated slide show editor and burner
- Burn all kinds of data, music, video and photo discs
- Copy discs, backup and restore your data
- Rip music to a variety of formats
- Update existing discs, add new data and content
Movie Editor highlights:
- Edit videos with timeline and preview
- Drag-and-drop editing for videos, subtitles etc.
- Graphical timeline for clips, transitions, titles, subtitles and images
- Burn finished movies to DVD with animated menus
- Ready-to-use themes for DVD menus
- Cut clips into separate blocks, trim and extract sections
- Assemble multiple clips in a few easy steps
- Add titles, subtitles, shaped text etc.
- Add images, logos and graphical shapes with fill, borders etc.
- Cross-fades and graphical transitions between clips
- Fade-in and fade-out for all objects (images, texts etc.)
- Live preview your movies in the editor with transitions
- Add background music to movies
- Rotate images directly in the Movie Editor
- Set start and end times for clips (play only part of clip)
- Automatic search for scene boundaries
The shareware version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 can be downloaded directly from:
http://www.ashampoo.com/dl/2210/ashampoo_burningstudio9_se.exe. The software can be purchased for $49.99.