Shuttle today launches another inexpensive XPC Barebone for the office.
Equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a chip set, it supports the latest mini-PC AMD processors with AM2 socket. The 250-watt power supply permits the use of powerful dual-core processors.
The unit comes with up to 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM, Gigabit LAN and multiple SATA and eSATA connections. For easier component installation, the slots and sockets are colour-coded for better identification with the Quick Installation Guide.
An NVIDIA GeForce 7025 graphics chip with the support of DirectX 9 and the drivers provided make it easy to use Windows Vista.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SN68SG2 uses the G2 design in matte black and brushed aluminium.
Shuttle XPC Barebone SN68SG2 (Glamor Series)
- NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a chipset
- Supports AMD Sempron, Athlon 64 and Athlon 64 X2 series processors with AM2 socket
- Max. 4 GB (2 x 2 GB) dual-channel DDR2-800 (OC to 1066 MHz)
- 1x PCI-E X16, 1x PCI
- Gigabit LAN
- 2x Firewire, 6x USB 2.0
- 2x SATA2, 2x eSATA
- 8-channel audio
- DX9 compatible NVIDIA GeForce 7025 graphics
- 250-watt power supply
- 300(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SN68SG2 will be available in stores beginning in August. The suggested retail price is EUR 189.00 (without VAT).