Shuttle now offers a SFF PC featuring the High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) - the Shuttle XPC Barebone SG33G5.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG33G5 is based on the Intel G33/ICH9DH chipset and supports the Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo E6000/E4000 series, It can accommodate up to 4 GB of DDR2-800 memory in dual-channel mode, and SATA hard drives be connected utilising one of three internal SATA300 ports or externally via eSATA.
Other features include the ability to run Windows Vista's Aero interface, thanks to its DirectX 9 compatible Intel GMA 3100 graphics chips, and a HDMI output at the back of the computer supporting the playback of copy protection HDCP high-definition content. Of course, DVI displays can be connected through a HDMI/DVI adapter, and for enhanced graphics, the Shuttle XPC Barebone also accommodates PCI Express graphics cards.
Audio is powered by a 7.1 Audio chip, with Dolby Digital Live! and DTS Connect certification.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG33G5 is now available for purchase at a
recommended retail price is Euros 303.00 (ex VAT).
Shuttle XPC Barebone SG33G5 (Glamor Series)
- Intel G33 Express / ICH9DH
- Supports Intel Core[TM] 2 Quad, Core[TM] 2 Duo E6000/E4000 Series, Pentium Dual-Core E2000 Series, Celeron 400 Series with 775 socket, FSB 1333
- Max. 4 GB Dual Channel DDR2 800 (OC to 1066 MHz)
- 1x PCI-E X16, 1x PCI
- Gigabit LAN
- 2x Firewire, 6x USB 2.0
- 3x SATA2, 2x eSATA
- 8-channel audio wtih Dolby Digital Live! and DTS Connect
- DX9 ready Intel GMA3100 graphics with HDMI incl. HDCP
- 250-Watt power supply
- 310(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm