NEC Display Solutions of America today announced the 57-inch MultiSync LCD5710 wide-screen monitor, one of the largest commercial LCDs on the market today. The new display aims to continue the success of NEC's public display series in locations, such as airports, retail establishments, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and casinos.
The MultiSync LCD5710 contains NEC's exclusive Digital Signage Technology Suite (DSTS), a set of more than 30 features and functions developed specifically for the digital signage market. Superior screen performance, lower total cost of ownership, and enhanced display management are just some of the features required by customers that run demanding digital signage applications upon which the MultiSync LCD5710 delivers. The new display is also the first in the 10 series line to feature a 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a 900:1 contrast ratio.
"The MultiSync LCD5710 delivers all the functionality and performance of NEC's award-winning large-screen series, but in an expanded size and in Full HD 1080p resolution," said Hans Baumann, Senior Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "The MultiSync LCD5710 produces images so clear and vivid that it would be an ideal display for not only digital signage applications, but also boardroom and broadcast applications as well."
By delivering Full HD 1080p image resolution, along with a high-contrast ratio and high brightness, the MultiSync large-screen series creates significantly improved visibility and color uniformity in challenging ambient light environments. Developed exclusively for demanding commercial applications, the family of NEC-branded large-screen displays offers the most technologically advanced functionality in the industry.
Key features of the NEC MultiSync LCD5710 include:
* Acceptance of up to Full High-Definition 1080p signals through a comprehensive variety of PC and AV inputs while supporting High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
* XtraView - extra wide 178 degree viewing angles for deep off-angle blacks and vivid colors
* Improved energy efficiency, reducing overall operating costs
* Lower internal heat levels, delivering longer product life
* Integrated internal Real-Time Clock and scheduler for full-function operation scheduling
* Enhanced AccuColor 6-way color control for improved color matching
* Improved CableComp - long-cable compensation - enabling lower installation costs and greater location flexibility
* Daisy Chain Control, which allows for single or multiple monitor control
* Three-year limited parts and labor warranty
* 24/7 support from NEC Display Solutions