CyberLink announced today that CyberLink BD Solution is being shipped with Samsung's Magic Station MV55, a desktop computer including a Blu-ray Disc burner and dual core processor.
CyberLink BD Solution offers a complete range of features for capturing, editing, authoring, and burning videos to disc. Users can create disc labels and jewel case covers, or burn images directly to the surface of LightScribe and Labelflash discs. Award-winning playback software PowerDVD supports the playback of movie and music files, CDs and DVDs.
"The Magic Station MV55 PC represents the latest technology and performance for enjoying Blu-ray Disc content, and CyberLink enhances Samsung's hardware with the complete creativity features of CyberLink BD Solution," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink.
CyberLink BD Solution includes the following applications:
* Power2Go for burning data to Blu-ray Discs with password protection
* InstantBurn for using a Blu-ray Disc as secondary hard disk-like storage device
* PowerDirector for editing videos with time saving magic tools
* PowerProducer for authoring videos and photo slideshows to discs featuring stylish menus
* PowerDVD for playing DVDs, CDs, music and video files
* MediaShow for creating photo slideshows featuring titles and effects
* LabelPrint for etching images directly to Labelflash and LightScribe discs, creating disc labels, booklet covers, and jewel case inlays
Blu-ray Disc burners and drives are backward compatible with CD and DVD formats, supporting burning and playback of all three disc types.
More information about CyberLink's support for next-generation disc formats, and the complete range of CyberLink software, is available at www.cyberlink.com.
The Samsung Magic Station MV55 desktop PC, featuring built-in Blu-ray Disc drive SH-B022 and CyberLink BD Solution, is now available in Korea for 2,990,000 KRW (US$ 3115).