Valve has released an update
for CS: Source. It includes a variety of fixes in addition to previously mentioned Source version of CS_Militia.
Here?s the change log:
- Added cs_militia with High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
- Fixed player name crash exploit
- Fixed rare visibility issue near portals such as doorways and windows
- Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in doors becoming stuck closed
- Fixed animation issue with shotgun reloads interrupting fire animations
- Fixed bug where footsteps sometimes sounded for crouched players on stairs or slopes (they no longer do)
- Fixed buy menu locking up if keypad Enter is bound to "buymenu"
- Detail props sway in the breeze now
- Underwater observers no longer play drowning damage sounds
- Hostages can open doors and step up onto ledges/stairs now
- Hostages and Bots obey NAV_MESH_NO_HOSTAGES
- Added FCVAR_CHEAT to some cvars in the materials system