MSI introduced its latest 16x16 DVD Dual-Layer writer - DR16-B3, offering 16x DVD+R or 16x DVD-R recording as well as DVD+R9 and DVD-R9 at speeds of 8x and 4x respectively.
It also supports DVD+RW and DVD-RW rewriting speed of 8x and 6x respectively. Likewise, the DR16-B 3' s Buffer Underrun Error Prevention technology helps reduce the recording failures caused by insufficient data transit buffer.
The DR16-B3 drive also features the Live UpdateT 3, a viable application for updating the latest firmware through the internet.
The DR16-B3 drive is bundled with Nero Express software.
- 16x DVD+R writing / 8x DVD+RW rewriting / 8x DVD+R9 writing
- 16x DVD-R writing / 6x DVD-RW rewriting / 4x DVD-R9 writing / 16x DVD-ROM reading
- 48x CD-R writing / 32x CD-RW rewriting / 48x CD-ROM reading
- Seamless Link prevents buffer underrun and minimizes recording failures
- Supports over-burn feature
- Supports 99 (870MB) or 90min (800MB) CD-R disc
- Supports 8cm or 12cm disc diameter
- 2MB internal buffer
- Enhanced IDE/ATAPI interface
- PIO Mode 4, DMA Mode 2 and UDMA Mode 2
- Horizontal and vertical operation