NVIDIA has made available for download its ForceWare Drivers v78.01 WHQL Official video drivers.
- ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no additional driver updates in 78.01
- SLI support for GeForce 6600 and GeForce 6600 LE.
- New SLI rendering mode (SLI Antialiasing*) for increased antialiasing performance.
- Broader SLI optimizations and validation for the latest games.
- Resolved SLI Antialiasing issues with some applications and generating screen shots.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support.
Download ForceWare Drivers v78.01 WHQL for WinXP/2K here
(20.6 MB). More information is available at NVidia's
*SLI Antialiasing is a standalone SLI rendering mode that offers up to double the antialiasing
performance by splitting the antialiasing workload between the two graphics cards. When enabled, SLI
Antialiasing offers 2 new antialiasing settings: SLI8x and SLI16x. Using the latest driver, SLI
customers can enable SLI8x and SLI16x Antialiasing for any game.