ULi and ASRock together announces the availability of a M1695/M1567-based motherboard - ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2.
Featuring ULi's TGi Technology, the ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 supports 1 AGP 8x, 1 PCIe x16 slot, 1 PCIe x1
and 3 PCI slots that enable users to continue using their AGP graphics cards while
giving them headroom for future upgrade to PCI Express graphics cards. In addition, ULi's TGi
Technology enables users to run applications which require multiple displays.
ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 supports AMD64 Socket 939 with a FSB of 1GHz of HTT. Providing a future CPU
Upgrade Slot, ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 offers end-users the flexibility for future CPU upgrade to Socket
M2. This board offers a SATA II 3.0 Gb/s and 2 SATA 1.5Gb/s ports, RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1
(Mirroring), and JBOD, which not only enhanced overall disk performance, but also provide utmost
protection to data contents in hard drives.
ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 Specifications:
- For Socket 939: AMD Athlon 64FX and Athlon 64 processors
- FSB 1 GHz (2.0GT/s), DDR400
- HyperTransport Technology, AMD Cool??n'Quiet Technology
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- PCI Express x16 slot, PCI Express x1 slot, AGP 8X slot
- PCI E SATA2 controller on board, optimizing the support for SATA2 HDD
- Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s, RAID 0,1,JBOD
- 7.1channel Superior Quality Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- ASRock 8CH I/O: 4 USB2.0 ports, 7.1channel audio jack
"M1695/M1567 is world's first chipset that supports both PCI Express x16 and native AGP 8X graphics
interfaces. We are developing not only products with excellent qualities, but we also make sure that
our products incorporate innovative features that give us a leading-edge against our competitors." said
Alex Kuo, President of ULi. "ASRock's outstanding position in the channel market enable us to penetrate
and fulfill market's strong demand for highly innovative and flexible, cost-effective solutions."
ASRock 939 Dual-SATA2 Motherboard is available in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific markets.