Thursday, March 05, 2015
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Saturday, June 28, 2003
Ricoh announced the MP5240A-DP DVD+RW/+R burner
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
Ricoh officially announced the new MP5240A-DP DVD+RW/+R writer. The drive was demonstrated at CeBIT this year and as we have mentioned in previous articles, it supports 4X writing for DVD+R and DVD+RW media. The package will be available at a price of 299 Euros.
· 4x write speed with DVD+RW and DVD+R
· 8x DVD read
· CD functions: 24x write CD-R, 10x rewrite CD-RW and 40x CD read
· Lossless-Linking-Technology ensures maximum precision (< 1 micrometer) when writing data
· A new digital chip controller guarantees the extremely precise control of the writing impulses to ensure even better writing quality
· Prepared for the new Mt. Rainier DVD-MRW, CD-MRW and Multi-Session-Recording standards, therefore long-term investment security for the user
· Wide-ranging software provided in the scope of delivery
Ricoh has developed new DVD+RW and DVD+R media for writing at 4x. The new Ricoh DVD+RW and DVD+R media are available for data storage in traditional jewel cases or for video films in practical video boxes. The new Ricoh DVD+R media are also available in a 25-pack.
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2015 - All rights reserved