Tuesday, January 24, 2017
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Friday, October 18, 2002
ArrowKey announces new CD/DVD Diagnostic and CD-DVD Inspector software
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
ArrowKey announced today two new software aimed for the CD and DVD users. The new software will replace the already known CD-R Diagnostics and CD-R Inspector. The main change is the support of DVD format, MAC (HFS+) and UDF discs among with new graphics and features.
* CD/DVD Diagnostic
The replacement for CD-R Diagnostic is here! New Features include:
- DVD media recovery. Retrieves data written to DVD.
- Disc Library. Stores disc information after examination.
- Disc Memory. Allows for examination interruptions and continues the examination from the point of interruption.
- Improved “retry” capabilities. Users adjust the number of retries performed by the drive and the program when a data error occurs. This balances speed with thoroughness of a disc examination.
- Mac cd written in HFS+ format are now supported
- UDF discs volume information Display. Now includes the timestamp when the disc was mastered
The replacement for CD-R Inspector includes all the new features of CD/DVD Diagnostic plus the following:
- Disc library control.Allows discs to not be "checked in" and controlled deletion of unneeded discs from the library.
- MD5 Hash calculation . for individual files and the entire disc. MD5 Hash code calculation and comparison. MD5 values can be compared with external database of hash values.
- Improved reporting and export of file information.
- Display of DVD-specific information
- "Raw" and "form2" CD data extraction. Allows complete examination of CD information and extraction of VCD/SVCD data.
Both software will be available from ArrowKey starting 1st of November. For more information click upon th 'Source' link!
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2017 - All rights reserved