Thursday, April 26, 2018
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Wednesday, January 30, 2002
Microsoft releases new WinXP CD Recording patch
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
When you copy files or folders to a compact disc-recordable (CD-R) or a compact disc-rewritable (CD-RW) by using a compact disc recorder, any of the following behaviors may occur...
* The disc recording is consistently unsuccessful.
* You are unable to read the disc by using Microsoft Windows 95 or Microsoft Windows 98. You are able to read the disc in Windows XP.
* You are unable to read the disc in a consumer MP3 player. You are able to read the disc in Windows XP.
* You are able to read the disc in a consumer MP3 player, but not all of the files on the disc are available. However, all of the files on the disc are available when you read the disc in Windows XP.
* When you add files or folders to a disc that already contains data, some files are lost. This may occur if one or both of the following conditions are true:
* A file is added to the disc, and the name of the file is the same as the name of a folder that was already on the disk.
* A folder is added to the disc, and the name of the folder is the same as the name of a file that was already on the disk.
Download the WinXP fix by just pressing the "Source" link
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2018 - All rights reserved