Thursday, September 03, 2015
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
April's Xbox One System Update Begins Rolling Out
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
Microsoft has begun rolling out the next Xbox One system update.
Here's the final breakdown of the features rolling out to Xbox One systems:
- Game and app saves and updates. A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.
- Friends improvements. Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list.
- Kinect voice and motion improvements will continue to be fine-tuned for quality and reliability of Xbox One commands. For example, Microsoft has updated some of the gesture functionality to reduce false positives on non-hand objects triggering gesture commands.
- Improved GameDVR video quality through compression algorithm improvements.
- Blu-ray player supports 50 Hz video output for content recorded at 50 Hz. Microsoft will also be updating the Blu-ray Player app in the coming days to round out these improvements.
- Controller and headset adaptor firmware updates will reduce audio static and improve wireless connectivity.
- Silent reboot after system updates and system update on demand now available. If your console is in Instant On mode, the update will happen automatically and return to standby upon completion. This means you won?t need to power on your console after an update moving forward. If you want to take future updates when available without waiting for your console to do it on its own, Microsoft has added this option under system settings and you?ll be able to use it next update.
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2015 - All rights reserved