Sunday, February 07, 2016
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Now You Can Block People On LinkedIn
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
LinkedIn members have requested a blocking feature and the professional social networking site responded with the release of a new Member Blocking feature.
The tool is available in a dropdown menu on the profile page, by clicking on "block or report." If a user chooses block, then the two members won't be able to access each other's profiles or send messages to each other.
In addition to Member Blocking, there are also a number of other LinkedIn settings such as:
- Disconnecting - This provides users with the ability to remove any existing connection to another member in their network.
- Customize Public Profile - This provides users with control over the profile content that's discoverable by search engines.
- Activity Broadcasts - This provides users with control whether others can see updates to their profile, recommendations made and companies followed.
- Photo Visibility - This provides users with control over who can see theirr profile photo.
- Profile Viewing - This alters what others see when users visit their profiles.
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2016 - All rights reserved