Wednesday, May 06, 2015
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Friday, April 03, 2009
Nvidia ForceWare 182.50 Drivers Released
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
Nvidia's latest ForceWare 182.50 drivers add support for the new GeForce GTX 270 GPUs and promise to offer significant gains.
New in Release 182.50:
- Optimized single GPU and SLI support for upcoming PC games.
- Numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release documentation notes.
- This driver version includes support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8‐series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory (this driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0203).
The following are features that are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver release:
- NVIDIA Control Panel Display Category
- The Graph tab on the Adjust Desktop - Color Settings page is not available.
The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
- Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
- Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
- Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
The complete changelog is available
. For downloads, visit
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2015 - All rights reserved