Monday, February 27, 2017
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ricoh G600 Released
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
Ricoh has launched the G600, a new water and dust-resistant digital camera which will now be available along with the Caplio 500G Wide (launched in May 2006).
The G600 is smaller and lighter yet it still passes Ricoh's shock resistance test for a 1.5 m fall. In addition to the 5x optical wide-angle zoom lens (equivalent to 28-140 mm for a 35 mm camera), the G600 continues to provide the same set of features as previous models, such as a 1 cm macro function and a flash range of 10 m.
The new camera will be available in Europe next month.
- Water and dust resistance
- Flash with effective range of up to 10m and ISO3200 sensitivity for low-light photography
- 5x optical wide-angle zoom lens 28-140 mm (equivalent 35 mm camera)
- 2.7-inch picture display
- Body size 116.5 mm (W) ? 68.0 mm (H) ? 32.0 mm (D)
- Weight of 260 g
- 28-140 mm wide-zoom lens
- Lithium ion battery for approximately 360 shots (CIPA standard)
- Macro mode gets as close as 1cm from the subject
- High resolution CCD with effective 10 million pixels
- Compliant with the PictBridge standard that allows direct connection to a printer without routing through a personal computer.
- Edit check function detects for image data tampering.
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2017 - All rights reserved