Sunday, October 22, 2017
All News Categories
Reviews Around the Web
DVD Media Formats
Optical Storage Software
News Around The Web
Monday, July 23, 2007
ATI Catalyst 7.7 Video Drivers Released
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
AMD has released the latest Catalyst software suite for Windows Vista and Windows XP.
The new Catalyst 7.7 add new features in the Avivo Control Center and add 12X and 24X Anti-Aliasing support for the ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series.
New Avivo features
- Enhanced video color pages with two new color controls: flesh tone correction and color vibrance
- Enhanced video quality pages with easier to use deinterlacing controls and layout
- Simplified Theater Mode2 controls, layout and now supporting Windows Vista
- Enhanced quick settings for video controls (available through the basic layout in Catalyst Control Center)
- Easy to use display scaling controls when outputting to display devices that support TV timings (480i/p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) through either digital (DVI or HDMI) or analog (component) interfaces These features are only available on the ATI Radeon HD 2000 series using Windows Vista.
12x and 24x Anti-Aliasing support for the ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT and ATI Radeon HD 2600 Series
These new Anti-Aliasing settings are available through the new Anti-Aliasing Edge Detect Filter. Selecting 4X Anti-Aliasing plus selecting the Edge Detect filter deliver the equivalent of 12X Anti-Aliasing. Selecting 8X Anti-Aliasing plus selecting the Edge Detect filter deliver the equivalent of 24X Anti-Aliasing.
The ATI Radeon HD2400, HD2600 and HD2900 (single and CrossFire) can see performance improvements of 13.2% or more in various Far Cry maps.
Catalyst Ver7.7 can be downloaded
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2017 - All rights reserved