Tuesday, September 02, 2014
Search
  
Thursday, February 08, 2007
 AudioDev Acquires ETA-Optik
You are sending an email that contains the article
and a private message for your recipient(s).
Your Name:
Your e-mail: * Required!
Recipient (e-mail): *
Subject: *
Introductory Message:
HTML/Text
(Photo: Yes/No)
(At the moment, only Text is allowed...)
 
Message Text: AudioDev AB has acquired STEAG ETA-Optik GmbH from HamaTech AG owned by Singulus Technologies AG, Germany.

ETA-Optik has technological expertise in measurement techniques and spectrometry. Their product range includes both in-line (scanners) and off-line analyzers. In addition, the company has products for applications outside of optical media that provide a platform for increased growth in new markets.

ETA-Optik sales were EUR 4.85 million in 2006, with around 60 percent of the business in optical media and the remaining 40 percent in other fields. The main office is located in Heinsberg, Germany, and the company has about 40 employees, working primarily in research and development.

ETA-Optik was acquired on February 8, 2007 and was consolidated from that date. The company has undergone significant restructuring in 2006, and is expected to return a modest profit in 2007, excluding integration costs. The integration costs are estimated at SEK 7 million. The purchase price, which is paid in cash, totals EUR 3.25 million.

As part of the agreement, Singulus Technologies will continue to employ measuring equipment by ETAOptik for optical disc replication lines in the future.
 
Home | News | All News | Reviews | Articles | Guides | Download | Expert Area | Forum | Site Info
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ - CDRINFO.COM 1998-2014 - All rights reserved -
Privacy policy - Contact Us .