|Last 7 Days News :
Friday, July 30, 2004
SHARP releases 5 DVD Recorders
DV-HRD200, DV-HR400, DV-HR450, DV-HRW30, DV-RW190
- DV-HRD200 equipped with 400GB hard disk - maximum class in the industry. Records roughly 34 hours of Digital High-Definition Television with high quality reproduction. Built-in Terrestrial/BS/110-degree CS Digital High Vision tuner and i.LINK terminal.
- DV-HR450/DV-HR400 maximum high speed dubbing (48x) from hard disc to DVD realized. Original "timer dubbing" function installed to enable timed start for dubbing. Equipped with EPG (Electronic Program Guide) as one of the various installed functions. "Stand-by" environment friendly design for low level electric consumption is top class in the industry.
- DV-HRW30 low space consumption designed all-in-one VHS video/hard disc installed DVD recorder. Analog BS, Terrestrial (analog VHF/UHF) tuners installed to enable simultaneous recordings of 2 programs.
- DV-RW190 All-in-one design DVD recorder/VHS video. Easy dubbing from Video tape<=>DVD by the "one-touch dubbing" function. High picture quality dubbing made possible with chip installation of "Dubbing TBC."
- All models above are compatible with DVD-R/RW recording. Playback compatible with various media such as DVD Video, Music CD, Video CD, CD-R/RW, etc...as well.