Traxdata announces the new Traxdata CompactFlash™ 4GB, the largest capacity available for all users of digital media. Traxdata CompactFlash™ 4GB is aimed at digital cameras, PDAs, MP3 devices and electronic products that demand a high level of flash memory. To compliment this exciting new product, Traxdata also launches the new SecureDigital™ 1GB card which offers more capacity than ever before.
Traxdata CompactFlash™ 4GB allows you to store more than 8,000 high resolution pictures (of 500kb per image) making it the perfect tool for digital camera users who require high storage capabilities. In addition, it delivers excellent data transfer performance, reading up to 7.8MB per second and writing up to 6MB per second. Offering a single 5-Volt or 3.3-Volt power supply it allows automatic power management with very low power consumption making the Traxdata CompactFlash™ 4GB the perfect partner for all digital devices.
The new Traxdata CompactFlash™ 4GB is compatible with all common operating systems such as Windows 95/98, Windows 2000 or XP, OS/2 or Mac OS.
- Compatible with PC Card standard and PC Card ATA
- Conforms to CompactFlash™ 1.4 specifications
- Dual Voltage: 5V / 3.3V
- 100% CFA compatible
- Write access speed: Up to 6 MB/sec
- Read access speed: Up to 7.8 MB/sec
- Support for 8- or 16-bit host transfers host speed using IORDY
- Zero-power data retention, no batteries required