The upcoming CyberDrive DX122D drive is an internal type DVD+R/RW recorder. The drive offers DVD+R write speeds up to 12x, CD read speeds up to 40x, DVD-ROM read speeds up to 12x and CD-R write up to 32x.
Furthermore, the DX122D utilizes the advance tilt compensate technology to reduce DVD disc reading and writing jitter. DX122D also adopt fast and quite technology “High Precise Sledge Control”(HPSC) traverse mechanism to improve access time and reduce acoustic seeking noise.
- Seamless link technology to prevent Buffer Under Run error
- Dynamic tilt servo and automatic compensate ability to reduce jitter
- Supports DVD+RW background format
- Supports PIO mode 4 /Multiword DMA mode2 and UDMA mode 2 transfer
- Compatible with MS-DOS, Windows NT/2000, Windows 95/98/ME/XP OS
- Supports to read and write CD-R / CD-RW / DVD+R(Ver.1.1) / DVD+RW(Ver1.1)
- Supports Disc At Once (DAO), Track At Once (TAO) and Session At Once (SAO) recording method
- Fully supports both variable and fixed packet reading and writing
- Supported CD disk formats:
CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM / XA, mixed mode, Video-CD, Photo CD, Enhanced CD, CD Plus, CD-Text
- Support DVD disc format: DVD-Video(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), DVD-ROM(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), Multi-Boader, Multi-Session
12x DVD-ROM read speed
40x CD-ROM read speed.
- 8x DVD+R/-R/+RW/-RW read speed
- 12x DVD+R write speed.
- 4x DVD+RW re-write speed.
- 32x CD-R write speed.
- 24x CD-RW re-write speed.
Average access time
- 130 ms typical for random access
- 130 ms typical for 1/3 stroke access
- Buffer memory:8M Bytes
Availability in the Euripean market is expected mid-March.