CIS announces the new Arrgo AWD-804 DVD+R/RW drive. An internal type DVD+R/RW recorder, 5.25-inch, half-height, IDE/ATAPI interface. It has CD reading speed up to 48x, DVD-ROM up to 16x, CD-R write up to 32x and DVD+R write speeds up to 8x.
Furthermore, the drive utilizes the advance tilt compensate technology to reduce DVD disc reading and writing jitter. It also adopt fast and quite technology “High Precise Sledge Control”(HPSC) traverse mechanism to improve access time and reduce acoustic seeking noise.
- High recording capacity up to 4.7G bytes for DVD+R/DVD+RW media
- Compatible with MS-DOS, Windows NT/2000, Windows 95/98/ME/XP OS
- Enhanced IDE (E-IDE) / ATAPI interface supported
- Support DVD disc format: DVD-Video(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), DVD-ROM(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), Multi-Boader, Multi-Session.For CD/CD-R/CD-RW , supported CD disk formats: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM / XA, mixed mode, Video-CD, Photo CD, Enhanced CD, CD Plus, CD-Text
- Support 8 MB internal buffer.
- Average access time is typical 130 ms.
- Supports PIO mode 4 /Multiword DMA mode2 and UDMA mode 2 transfer
- Easy firmware upgrade over the Internet
- Support 8 MB internal buffer
- Supports DVD+RW background format ; l Supports to read and write CD-R / CD-RW / DVD+R(Ver.1.1) / DVD+RW(Ver1.1)
- Supports disc diameters of 12 cm and 8 cm ; 8x DVD+R and 4x DVD+RW write speed supported ; 32x CD-R and 24x CD-RW write speed supported ; 16x DVD-ROM and 8x DVD +R/RW,DVD-R/RW read speed supported ; 48x CD-ROM read speed supported.
- Back panel analog audio line out ; Support DVD disc format: DVD-Video(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), DVD-ROM(8cm/12cm, Single and Dual Layer), Multi-Boader, Multi-Session .
- Power saving feature
- Power tray loading with emergency disk unload
- Supports both horizontal and vertical mounting.