MSI released the X-52 CD-RW/DVD combo recorder. The drive supports 52x CD-R, 24x CD-RW writing, 52x CD-ROM/-R and 16x DVD-ROM reading.
Features changeable multi-face panel with easy on and off installation.
- Live Update 3
On-line upgrade BIOS, Driver and utility for your MSI products. Now supporting MSI Motherboard, VGA, OSD, MEGA PC and so on.
- ABS (Anti-Bumping System) Tech.
ABS Technology absorbs shock and reduces vibrations, making reading and writing of discs more accurate.
With SoftBurn mechanism the writer generates less noise when it operates, which helps to build a silent PC.
This safety protection structure can avoid disc break-out when running with a poor quality disc at high speed.
The short body shape enables convenient installation.This also reserves more space inside a PC, helping to decrease heat levels.
• 52x CD-R Writing / 24x CD-RW Rewriting / 52x CD-ROM Reading / 16x DVD-ROM reading
• SuperLink™ prevents buffer underrun and minimizes recording failures
• Supported Mount Rainier technology
• Supported over-burn feature
• Supported 99 (870MB) or 90min (800MB) CD-R disc
• Supported 8cm or 12cm disc diameter
• 2MB internal buffer
• Enhanced IDE/ATAPI interface
• PIO Mode 4, DMA Mode 2 and UDMA Mode 2
• Horizontal and vertical operation
• Supported optimum power control
• Supported CD-R write speed at 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x, 40x, 48x and 52x
• Supported CD-RW write speed at 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 16x, 20x and 24x
• CD-UDF compatible
• Writing Modes: Disc-at-Once, Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Multisession, Packet
Writing, RAW Mode
X52 Writer 1
Multilanguage Quick Installation Guide 1
Ahead Nero Burning ROM Software CD 1
CyberLink PowerDVD 5.0 Software CD 1
Multilanguage Nero 5 Brief Instructions 1
Audio Cable 1