The DVD+RW Real Time Video Verifier is specially constructed to simplify the release procedures for DVD+RW Recorders. It allows the detailed checking of the logical structures of discs and formats on discs created by such equipment against the relevant specifications: DVD+RW Real Time Video Format.
DVD+RW Video Verifier v1.2.0 Main changes:
New checks have been added e.g. AC3 checks.
Log viewer can now deal with very large log files and includes search capabilities.
The dialog to open a disc has been improved.
User manual has been updated.
Download the and use of this Verifier
The downloading and use of this software requires registration with the copyright owner Royal Philips Electronics. Check the product information and documentation. If you desire to use this software follow the steps described below to register:
- Check the product information and documentation (manual)and Agreement. If you need this product follow the steps described below.
- Download and install the product to obtain the registration code.
- Print out the general orderform and read the instructions.
- Please enter on the orderline 3122 783 02211(article number), DVD+RW Video Format Verifier(description), Category 0C (product category)and US$ 500 (price). Fill the elements related to payment and with enclosures, mark the addition of the return card.
- The return card is to be signed by a manager allowed to sign such document on behalf of your company.
- Mail/fax these documents to the address mentioned on the return card.
- Upon receipt and payment, the support organisation handeling this products for your area will inform you about the access code.