ValuSoft®, a division of THQ® Inc. and global publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and productivity software, and Iomega® Corporation, a leader in portable data storage, today announced the release of Burn & Go CD/DVD(TM) and Burn & Go Professional(TM), the newest CD burning software for PC.
Burn & Go CD/DVD features HotBurn® software from Iomega and will retail for $19.99 SRP. HotBurn's capabilities have now been extended to include DVD support. This powerful software combines what were once time-consuming CD/DVD recording functions into one powerful and customizable interface, giving Iomega and ValuSoft customers even more flexibility and choice at a great value
Perfect for backing up hard drives, creating custom music CDs, burning MP3s and organizing digital photos, Burn & Go CD/DVD offers a full suite of features including:
· Drag 'n' Drop Burning--Easily move and burn selected media with the click of a mouse.
· Direct Disc-to-Disc Copy--Copy from a source CD or DVD directly to a recordable CD or DVD drive.
· Multi-platform Capabilities--Create data CDs and DVDs that are readable on most available Operating Systems.
· Mix Hot Audio CDs--Burn & Go CD/DVD automatically translates MP3 files to standard audio format that is readable by standard CD players.
· Prevent Burning Errors--Support for BURN-Proof(TM) and other technologies help minimize costly burning errors caused by buffer under runs.
· Mixed Mode CDs--Place multiple files on one mixed mode CD
For the first time, ValuSoft is offering Burn & Go Professional featuring Iomega's HotBurnPro(TM) software. Retailing for $39.99 SRP, Burn & Go Professional includes all of the powerful features of Burn & Go CD/DVD, as well as professional quality CD burning tools that utilize advanced audio filters to remove hiss, clicks and pops to create professional-sounding recordings every time.
"Iomega HotBurn® software has been recognized as having one of the most straight forward, easy-to-use interfaces for end users," says Jet Martin, Product General Manager of Iomega Software Solutions. "Speed and versatility have made the HotBurn equipped Burn & Go family of products among the top-selling burning software packages available today."
Burn & Go's integrated label technology imports file and track information for quicker label and jewel case cover creation. Users can create their own disk art using label templates, or select from 10,000+ cool clipart images. As an exclusive feature, the Burn & Go programs also include a labeling system to affix disc labels to newly burned CDs and DVDs, as well as 20 free labels.
"We are pleased to have partnered again with Iomega," states Scott Zerby, Vice President of ValuSoft. "They have successfully streamlined the complex task of CD and DVD burning into a simplified process that meets the technology needs of the most experienced users, while being easy enough for burning novices."