MET introduces the new CQ5252 PRO IDE CD-RW recorder. The drive supports 52X CAV writing and reading and 24X rewriting. The drive is expected to hit the market soon at a low price...
1. Maximum 52X reading speed, 52X writing speed, and 24X Re-writing speed .
2. E-IDE interface meets requirements of ATA/ATAPI 5 and MMC3.
3. Supports UDMA33 mode and PIO mode 4.
4. Compliant with Orange Book Part II (CD-R) and Part III, (CD-RW)
5. JustLink has made auto-avoidance against buffer under-run errors possible.
6. JustSpeed has implemented for adaptive writing speed.
7. Running Optimal Power Control (ROPC) technology boosts recording reliability
8. Supports random UDF for easy writing to CD-RW discs.
9. Audio play from front panel
10. Power tray loading mechanism
11. Emergency disk unload.
12. Front panel rotary volume control, Back panel analog audio output and digital audio output.
Interface : ATAPI / E-IDE
Write speed : 8x, 12, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x, 40x, 48x, 52x (CD-R Highspeed: 4x, 10x,12x, Ultraspeed: 16x ,24x (CD-RW)
Read speed : 52x (Max.)(CAV)
Transfer rate : 33.3MB / sec. (UDMA2)
Access time : 100msec.(48x)
Buffer : 2MB
Writing mode : Disc At Once, Session At Once, Track At Once, Multi-session, Packet Writing
Support format : CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD Extra, CD-I, Mixed ModeCD, VideoCD, PhotoCD, CD TEXT, Bootable CD