Macrovision Corporation (Nasdaq: MVSN) announced its revenue and earnings estimates for 2003. The Company is projecting revenues of $105m to $110m, and pro forma earnings per share of $0.73 to $0.75. The current analyst consensus estimate for revenues is $107m, and $0.75 for pro forma earnings per share.
The statements contained in this press release are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially. These statements do not reflect the potential impact of any mergers, acquisitions or other business combinations that may be completed after the date of this release. The Company’s expectations for the full year 2003 include:
· Revenues of $105m to $110m.
· Gross margins in the 92%-94% range.
· Operating margins in the range of 44% to 46% of revenues.
· Pro forma earnings are estimated to be in excess of $35m.
· Pro forma earnings per share of $0.73-$0.75
For the first quarter of 2003, the Company projects:
· Revenues in the $24m-$25m range.
· Pro forma earnings per share in the $0.14-$0.15 range.
Macrovision Corporation will discuss its FY 2003 revenue and earnings guidance in a conference call on January 21, 2003, at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST). The Company will discuss its Q4 2002 results in a regularly scheduled conference call and earnings release on February 24, 2003 after the full year (2002) audit is completed.