See your name on the next Paul Oakenfold single with the help of TDK. TDK Recording Media Europe and Paul Oakenfold, the world’s number one DJ, have joined together to offer future DJ’s the opportunity to appear on the B-side of Oakenfold’s next single.
The competition, “Ready Steady Go!” requires budding DJ’s to download a series of tracks from the “Ready Steady Go” single, from Oakenfold’s latest hit album, Bunkka, which can be found on the TDK website (www.tdk-europe.com). The entrant must then remix the song and send it back to TDK on one of TDK’s recording media formats (CD or MiniDisc). Paul Oakenfold will be judging the competition personally and if he likes the winning entry enough, it will appear on the B-side of an up and coming single.
The winner will also receive a TDK 48x CyClone CD-R/RW writer - TDK’s fastest CD burner. Runners up will win a selection of Paul Oakenfold goodies.
The closing date for the competition is December 31st 2002.
* To enter the competition go to http://www.tdk-europe.com and click on the Paul Oakenfold pop up banner or click through to the fun zone, competitions and then to the Paul Oakenfold section.
* Choose the correct language and wait for it to load
* Click the ‘remix’ tab on the top right hand corner
* To help you, should you require it, there are links to remixing software.
* Once the entry is completed it should be recorded onto one of TDK’s digital media formats and sent to:
Marketing Department / Oakenfold
TDK Electronics Europe
40880 Ratingen, Germany