FujiFilm started selling colour DVD-R/RW for Data from Nov. 11th. There are three colors: Deep Blue, green, gray per single package, added with 2 other colors; light blue and purple for a mixed 5 pack were made for easy organization and data classification after recording.
- The label side was made for the possiblility to place two separate titles by zone separation. One may be used with a special printer using the heat transcript method or an oily pen in one zone area, where the other zone area may be used with water pens, an original feature by Fuji Photo Film for the customer's easy arrangement and classification.
- Improved standard differentiation of package design helps customers at shops locate their search more easily.
DVD-R for Data color series
- Strong preservation in the recording layer through adoption of high sensitivity organic dye, to preserve your important data for a long time.
- Higher playback compatibility, able to read on most DVD-ROM drives ( There is a possibility that it may not read on some DVD-ROM drives.)
DVD-RW for Data color series
- It conforms to the DVD-RW Ver.1.1 standard.
- High-precision stamper and excellent preservation were adopted by phase-change recording layer.
Price is open