HyperX is releasing the HyperX Cloud Earbuds, developed for Nintendo Switch and mobile gamers.
The Cloud Earbuds feature new soft silicone ear tips for comfort,
Hi-Fi capable 14mm drivers and include a rubberized, tangle-free cable connection that features a 90-degree angled plug optimized for handheld mode. The Cloud Earbuds also offer direct connectivity for voice chat functionality supporting Nintendo Switch with a slim in-line mic. The in-line mic can also be used for mobile calls, and features single button control for calls and streaming media.
The Cloud Earbuds are compatible with Nintendo Switch as well as smartphones and tablets with 3.5mm CTIA standard connectors.They come with three sizes and a carrying case.
HyperX Cloud Earbuds Gaming Headphones with Mic Specifications
- Driver: Dynamic 14mm with neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 65 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 116dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Weight: 19g
- Cable type and length: 4 pole, 1.2m
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency response: 100Hz-6,300 Hz
- Sensitivity: -42dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
The HyperX Cloud Earbuds are initially available at Target in the Nintendo Switch section of the store, and will have expanded availability in U.S. e-tail outlets for $49.99 MSRP later this year. The headphones are backed by HyperX two-year warranty.