ArrowKey announced today two new software aimed for the CD and DVD users. The new software will replace the already known CD-R Diagnostics and CD-R Inspector. The main change is the support of DVD format, MAC (HFS+) and UDF discs among with new graphics and features.
* CD/DVD Diagnostic
The replacement for CD-R Diagnostic is here! New Features include:
- DVD media recovery. Retrieves data written to DVD.
- Disc Library. Stores disc information after examination.
- Disc Memory. Allows for examination interruptions and continues the examination from the point of interruption.
- Improved “retry” capabilities. Users adjust the number of retries performed by the drive and the program when a data error occurs. This balances speed with thoroughness of a disc examination.
- Mac cd written in HFS+ format are now supported
- UDF discs volume information Display. Now includes the timestamp when the disc was mastered
The replacement for CD-R Inspector includes all the new features of CD/DVD Diagnostic plus the following:
- Disc library control.Allows discs to not be "checked in" and controlled deletion of unneeded discs from the library.
- MD5 Hash calculation . for individual files and the entire disc.
MD5 Hash code calculation and comparison. MD5 values can be compared with external database of hash values.
- Improved reporting and export of file information.
- Display of DVD-specific information
- "Raw" and "form2" CD data extraction. Allows complete examination of CD information and extraction of VCD/SVCD data.
Both software will be available from ArrowKey starting 1st of November. For more information click upon th 'Source' link!