Hexalock, Ltd., a leader in CD-ROM copy protection technology and digital rights management solutions announced today the release of version 2.1 of its CD-ROM Copy Protection Product Line. This represents a substantial improvement in performance over version 2.0, introduced in May 2002. This new version is designed to serve a wider variety of customers, while also offering easier integration into CD-ROM program files.
HexaLock offers publishers:
- Unique multi-lock defense architectures;
- Copy protection designs for which it is virtually impossible to create a generic crack;
- Advanced anti-hacking/cracking techniques;
- Excellent compatibility;
- Outstanding efficiency.
The upgrades in Version 2.1, offer customers:
- Improved signatures for better copy resistance
- Improved compatibility to CD and DVD readers. HexaLock’s internal tests show 100% compatibility across all drives tested and on all Windows O. S.
- A significantly enhanced AutoLock Protection Suite, including:
- An AutoLock Wizard, which allows the creation of a HexaLock Processed Master with a minimum amount of time and required effort;
- Virtual Output, which frees up disc space and saves preparation time;
- Enhanced processing speed.
Further, HexaLock is designed so that it can be integrated into the pre-mastering suite of any replicator without the need for expensive equipment upgrades or changes.
A Demo CD, version 2.1, that contains all the latest HexaLock tools, plus a protected game, is available for your evaluation and testing. We encourage you to test this Demo CD to confirm for yourself how HexaLock CD-ROM Copy Protection Technology can protect your product offerings from unauthorized copying and use. Please visit us at: www.hexalock.com