Creative announced today the Creative Pebble desktop 2.0 speakers along with the Aurvana Trio audiophile-grade in-ear headphones, the latest addition to its well-received Aurvana Series.
Shaped like a pebble one would find in a Japanese rock garden, the orb shaped Pebble speaker takes its aesthetic design inspiration from elements in Zen architecture and design.
It is featuring a 45° elevated custom-tuned far-field driver solution that works with rear facing passive radiators.
Made to work with a PC or laptop, the Pebble is powered by a single USB cable without the need for a power adapter. Pebble also features a volume control button built into the front of the right speaker. The speaker is available in pure white and bold black and it is available now on Creative.com at USD24.99.
- Dimensions: 4.5" sphere
- Speaker Drivers: 2 x 2" full range driver with
- 2 x 4.5" x 3.5" elliptical passive radiator
- Output: 2.2W RMS /channel
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 86dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- 45° speaker driver elevation for enhanced audio projection
- USB powered from desktop, laptop, or USB power adapter
Creative's Aurvana Trio audiophile-grade in-ear headphones, features a triple driver array that combines two precision balanced armature drivers with one dynamic bio-cellulose driver.
The dual balanced armature module consists of a super tweeter that has been tuned to deliver detailed high-frequency playback, and a mid-range driver for natural vocals. The dynamic 10mm Bio-cellulose driver, on the other hand, is tuned to produce powerful bass. Bio-cellulose is an extremely fine natural fiber with high purity. Using biotechnology processes, this material is compressed to produce an ultra-thin diaphragm that is ideal for delivering sound velocity comparable to an aluminium or titanium diaphragm, according to Creative.
The Trio promises to deliver clarity across a wider spectrum, regardless of trebles, vocals or bass, from 5 Hz to 40 kHz.
The Trio's earbuds also feature Creative's proprietary AuraSeal design that offers effective noise isolation which blocks up to 98% of unwanted outside noise.
Design wise, the Trio is sporting a driver housing with a minimalist matte gun-metal finish, braided MMCX cables, and an angled in-ear design for comfortable fit. The Aurvana Trio is also the first in-ears in Creative's stable that supports detachable cables.
The Aurvana Trio will be available from mid-January 2018 on Creative.com at USD249.99.
- Dual balanced armature drivers + 10mm dynamic driver (Neodymium magnet with Bio-cellulose diaphragm)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 103 dB/mW
- Inline Microphone
- MEMS microphone
- Frequency Response : 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Impedance: <200 Ohm
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -42dBV/Pa
- Supports iOS/Android devices with 3.5mm headphones out, and PC/Mac with hybrid (4-pole) audio port
- Product Weight: 19 g