Here are more details upon the new LiteOn 40x recorder...=>
- 40X (Zone-CLV) Record, 12X (CLV) Re-Write & 48X (CAV)Read technology.
- E-IDE Interface, support up to Ultra-DMA mode 2.
- Innovated SMART-BURN® technology to automatically check media quality and set limit to burning speed to ensure successful writing sessions & data retainability (can be turned off)
- Buffer underrun error free & automatically adjust writing strategy plus running OPC to meet various burning condition. (always active)
- Innovated SMART-X technology, support up to 48X speed Digital Audio Extration (DAE) and high speed VCD data extraction
- Supporting Mt. Rainier ; Plug & Play ; Emergency manual eject
- Supporting Fixed & Variable Packet, TAO, SAO, DAO, Raw Mode, Over-Burn.
- Read/Write CD, CD-R, CD-RW Disc up to 99min. (Orange Book Part 2,3)
- Easy-Tray® design for both horizontally & vertically use
- Gear-Driven tray disc-loading mechaniasm to Improve reliability & life, no any belt-loose belt-broken issue.
- VAS® Vibration Absorber System Mechanisam to reduce vibration & noise during read & write
- Use Flash ROM supports internet firmware upgrade
Recording 40X(6000KB/sec) Z-CLV (20X, 24X@8min, 32X@18min, 40X@53min)
Re-writing 12X High-Speed (1800KB/sec) CLV
Reading 48Xmax (7200KB/sec) CAV (20X~48X)
* Interface: ATAPI-E/IDE, support up to Ultra-DMA Mode2 33.3MB/sec
* Access Time: 80ms (typical)
* Buffer Memory Size: 2MB
* Disc Format: CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats both 8cm & 12cm discs (up to 99 min)
* MTBF: 70'000 Power On Hours with 25% Duty
* WxHxD: 145.8 x 41.3 x 190.0mm