LiteOn LTR-32123S (32/12/40) CD-RW drive uses Zone-CLV for reaching 32x writing speed, however the final recording time seems that would be equal to what Mitsumi CR-480ATE (32/12/40) delivers. The drive reaches 32x using 4 zones: Starts writing at 16X, shifts up to 20X@6min, at 24X@16min and lastly up to 32X@41min...
* 32X (Zone-CLV) Record, 12X (CLV) Re-Write & 40X (CAV) Read technology.
* E-IDE Interface, support up to Ultra-DMA mode 2.
* Innovated SMART-BURN® technology to avoid from buffer under run Error & automatically adjust writing strategy plus running OPC to meet various CD-R/RW media burning condition.
* Innovated SMART-X technology, support high speed Digital Audio Extration (DAE) & VCD data extraction
* Supporting plug & play ; Emergency manual eject
* Supporting Fixed Packet, Variable Packet, TAO, SAO, DAO, Raw Mode, Over-Burn.
* Read/Write formats CD, CD-R, CD-RW Disc (up to 99 min), also conforms to Orange Book Part 2,3.
* Easy-Tray® design for both horizontally & vertically use
* Gear-Driven tray disc-loading mechaniasm to Improve reliability & life, no any belt-loose belt-broken issue.
* VAS® Vibration Absorber System Mechanisam to reduce vibration & noise during read & write.
- Speed :
Recording 32X (4800KB/sec) Zone-CLV (16X, 20X@6min, 24X@16min, 32X@41min)
Re-writing 12X High-Speed (1800KB/sec) CLV
Reading 40Xmax (6000KB/sec) CAV (16X~40X)
- Interface : ATAPI-E/IDE, support up to Ultra-DMA Mode2 33.3MB/sec
- Access Time : 80ms (typical)
- Buffer Memory Size: 2MB
- Support Disc Format : CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats both 8cm & 12cm discs (up to 99 min)
- MTBF : 70'000 Power On Hours with 25% Duty
- Dimension : WxHxD: 145.8 x 41.3 x 190.0mm
- Weight: 1.0Kg