To celebrate the new big-screen animated adventure THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE coming to theaters on Sept. 22, from Warner Bros. Pictures, Samsung announced today the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tablet 7.0" - THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Edition.
Available for preorder starting today on Samsung.com and BestBuy.com, the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tablet 7.0" - THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Edition is priced at $149.99, and will be available online and in-store on Oct. 6. As a special offer, for anyone ordering on Samsung.com, they will receive a limited-edition LEGO NINJAGO dog tag with their order.
THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE Tablet includes a collection of features, such as:
- A soft movie-themed bumper case lets kids express their creativity, and up to 8 hours of battery life keeps them going strong.
- 3 months of free unlimited access to Samsung Kids: an all-in-one service featuring a library of games, books, movies and tv for children 3 to 8 years old, mapped to Common Core educational standards.
- $99 of content included in the purchase of the tablet
- Hundreds of titles from trusted names generate
- All content is learning based - mapped to US Educational Standards
- New content is added weekly, promoting math, STEM, language and creativity.
- Dashboards help parents control screen time while providing insights into play activity and time spent in various learning categories.
- The service has no ads, in-app purchases nor advertisements