Lets see which new LiteOn products are coming in the next few months…
- LTR-32123S/H: Supports 32x writing, 12x re-writing and 40x reading. The drive includes LiteOn anti-buffer underrun system and quality control (SMART-BURN, SMART-X, VAS mechanism) among with Mt. Rainier format support! The drive probably would have P-CAV as the main recording technology and its quite interesting that 12x re-writing has been adopted. Expected to hit the market around December 2001.
- LTC-24161 (DVD/CD-RW combo drive): Supports 24x writing, 12x re-writing, 40x reading and 16x DVD-ROM reading. The drive includes LiteOn anti-buffer underrun system and quality control (SMART-BURN, SMART-X, VAS mechanism) among with Mt. Rainier format support!
- LSC-24081 (slim line DVD/CD-RW combo drive): Supports 24x writing, 10x writing, 24x reading (CD) and 8x (DVD) reading speeds. It has 12.7mm thickness and includes: SMART-BURN, SMART-X, Mt.Rainier, and DVD-Multi systems.
- LXR-32122U (portable drive): Supports 32x writing, 12x re-writing, 40x reading and has build-in USB 2.0/IDE support.
- LTD-165 (DVD-ROM): LiteOn will ship a new 16x/48x DVD-ROM. It will also support: DVD-Multi, SMART-X and ABS mechanisms.
- 16X DVD-ROM & 48X CD-ROM with Pure-CAV Technology
- IDE Interface, Support all PIO, MW-DMA, Ultra DMA/33 modes
- Conform to DVD-Multi Standard, Access all CD Family & DVD Family Media
- Supporting Power Saving Function
- SMART-X Technology Support High Speed Digital Audio Extration (DAE) & High Speed VCD Data Extration
- Supporting Plug & Play ; Emergency Manual Eject
- High Speed DVD/CD Playback Technology to Improve Playability
- Easy-Tray® Design for Both Horizontally & Vertically Use
- Gear-Driven Tray Loading Mechaniasm to Improve Reliability
- ABS Auto Balance System Mechanisam to Reduce Vibration & Noise