"...DAT Optic announced the First Portable 16X CD Duplicator DupIV. Quick, Portable, Stackable: The DupIV, a truly portable, stackable, multi- configurations CDRW Duplicator can simultaneously create and duplicate CDR (at 16X) and/or CDRW (at 10X). Combine with all the latest technologies DupIV is the most flexible, versatile yet powerful without a high price tag.
DupIV offers the unsurpass powerful and flexible features:
- Burn-Proof technology – No more wasted CDR with Buffer Under Run Error.
- Create/Copying at blazing speed CDR at 16X (2.4MB/sec), CDRW at 10X (1.5MB/sec).
- Multiple Masters, Multiple Jobs: Create/Copying; up to four (4) difference CDs.
- Very low CPU when copying CDs.
- Can be hot plug and use as an external CDRW drive; up to four workstations.
DupIV combines (4) four individual hot plug-able, stackable 16x10x40 CDRW drives, with Burn-Proof technology. DupIV can be detach and seperately hot plug into four different workstations PC and/or MAC, of course this individual drive is compatible with all the popular recording software: Toast, EZ CD creator, CDRWin, Nero, CD Maker 2000 and CD Clone…
DupIV offers a unique solution for small and mid size organizations.
1) CDRW Duplicator: At 16X CDR and 10X CDRW writing speed; DupIV can create/copying within an hour (48) forty-eight CDR or (30) thirty CDRW full size of catalog, presentation, marketing material, software, and/or demo CDs.
2) DupIV can be detached and seperately use as an external CDRW drive, to back-up, mastering or copying files from different workstation. With hot plug capability, attaching and removing this external drive fomr/to workstation is never been easier, just plug in while workstation is running, there is no power off required.
3) DupIV creating/copying up to four different jobs simultaneously
4) DupIV is the only CD Duplicator in the market offers multiple configurations to maximize utilization CDRW drives effectively. This means there is no additional cost for workstation need to using CDRW drives.
5) With Burn-Proof technology and low CPU usage, workstation connects to DupIV CD Duplicator has very little affect on workstation functionality..."