"...NewTech Infosystems (NTI) announced today that NTI CD Maker 2000, a high-performance CD-R/RW mastering and recording application designed specifically for Windows environments, is shipping with Intel Desktop Boards.
NTI CD-Maker* 2000 software, SoundMAX* with SPX* technologies (Sound Production eXtensions), RealPlayer* and RealJukebox* software will be available with Intel Desktop Boards as part of a package to deliver innovative audio and recording technologies optimized for the latest Intel processors and chipsets. "Analog Devices' SoundMAX with SPX technologies - now offered exclusively with Intel desktop boards - together with RealPlayer and New Tech Infosystems' CD-Maker 2000, will give Intel Desktop Board users cutting-edge features and quality," said Tom Matson, director, Desktop Boards and Systems Marketing at Intel. NTI CD Maker 2000-Standard Edition, using a fourth generation recording engine, incorporates an advanced feature set. These include:
- Ultra Friendly EasySteps(tm) User Interface
- MP3 to CD-DA "on-the-fly" recording
- High-speed audio extraction
- Full audio and data CD support
- Wide range of CD-R/RW drive support
- BurnProof/JustLink/SeamlessLink support
- File CD drag-and-drop packet writing
- Session Explorer
- Many additional CD-R/RW features and utilities..."