FinalWire has made available AIDA64 Extreme 5.92 benchmarking and system monitoring tool for use with Intel's latest Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X desktop CPUs.
The latest AIDA64 update also includes improved support for AMD's Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 processors, the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA, the NVMe 1.3 protocol, and WDDM 2.2.
Other feature and improvements incldue:
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPUs
- Support for Pertelian (RS232) external LCD device
- Corsair K55 RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair Glaive RGB LED mouse support
- 20 processor groups support
- Advanced support for Areca RAID controllers
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company's flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software.
The software is compatible with any version of Windows.