In HP Inc.'s 14th year at the Cannes Film Festival, the company is debuting devices designed for the creative communities, including the Spectre x2, ENVY x360 and ENVY laptops.
The HP Spectre x2 brings the performance of 7th Intel Core processors, durability of a stainless steel hinge and ability to create with Windows Ink to a detachable PC:
- Ink with precision in any mode: The Windows Ink Certified pen is pressure sensitive so creators can produce artistic effects, from varying line weights to creating subtle shading and coloring. Additionally, the U-shaped stainless steel kickstand with the ability to function flat and up to 165° degrees is optimized for inking in any angle, while providing durability to stand up to everyday use.
- A CNC-machined aluminum chassis and dark ash silver coloring with a copper kickstand provides more durability in each curve.
- Display: A 12.3" diagonal 3K2K (3000x2000) display with 6 million pixels.
- Detachable keyboard: Providing a strong magnetic force to stay attached in any mode, along with a full-sized keyboard and responsive glass trackpad.
- High resolution cameras: Bringing a 13MP rear camera, 5MP WDR wide-view front camera and an IR camera for Windows Hello biometric authentication.
- Long battery life with HP Fast Charge: Up to 8-hours of battery life and HP Fast Charge technology moving from 0% battery life to 50% on a 30 minute charge.
HP's Spectre x2 could be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
as it beats the aging Surface Pro 4 with much better features for the price.
The HP ENVY 13 and ENVY 17 laptops include:
- A metal chassis offered in natural silver and silk gold alongside a sleek angular lift hinge allows for the fan to easily circulate air while offering more comfortable typing.
- Offered with a UHD display providing more than 8 million pixels, quad speakers with discrete amplifiers and an HD WDR camera with wide viewing angels.
- Secure content: Optional HP Secure Pad with embedded fingerprint reader and Windows Hello.
- Powered by the latest Intel Core-i3, Intel Core-i5 and Intel Core-i7 processors, with optional dedicated graphics from NVIDIA.
The HP ENVY x 360 15.6" diagonal convertible is redesigned to pack the technology needed to be a laptop or a tablet in any environment:
- A micro-edge display, unibody aluminum chassis and fluid geared hinge provide durability in any mode or any color - offered with Dark Ash Silver and Natural Silver.
- Windows Ink Certification with a high precision N-tig stylus makes it easy for any user to take notes and mark up documents like a pen on paper while the UHD
- IPS display option gives more than 8 million pixels.
- Powered by the latest Intel Core-i5 and Intel Core-i7 and AMD A9, A12 and FX processors, can be configured with up to 16GB of DDR4 memory.
With the HP's Envy 13 and 17, HP is offering offers Surface Laptop features without the markup-or Windows 10 S.
Spectre and ENVY Pricing and Availability
- The HP Spectre x2 is available in June at HP.com ,starting at $999.99
- The HP ENVY x360 15 is available in June at HP.com, starting at $899.99
- The HP ENVY 13 is available in June at HP.com, starting at $1,049.99
- The HP ENVY 17 Laptop is available at HP.com, starting at $999.99