Kingston's HyperX is expanding the HyperX FURY DDR4 memory product line with several new color options - black, red and white - with frequencies up to 2666MHz to support the demand of gaming community.
HyperX is the first company to offer plug and play memory to gamers. FURY DDR4 memory is optimized to be compatible with Intel 200 series processors and X99 chipsets. Additionally, FURY DDR4 memory has been compatibility tested with AMD's new Ryzen processors.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory performance complements Intel's 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-core processors. The modules include a low-profile design that complements the look and design of the latest motherboards.
The new FURY DDR4 memory modules and kits will be available March 2017.
- Heatspreader: FURY Black, Red, and White
- Overclocking: HyperX Plug and Play
- Single Modules: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Kits of 2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 4: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequency Speeds: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14, CL15, CL16
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.04mm