"...CalOptic introduces the new MEGA2 CD Duplicator System
Expandable up to 60 Drives of 12x10x32 with BURN-PROOF Technology. CalOptic MEGA2 CD Duplicator system features TEAC "BURN-PROOF" drives CR- W512B, making it the industry's fastest, easiest to expand and most reliable CD Duplicator system
MEGA2 CD Duplicator features:
- Produce 480 full CDRs or 400 CDRW in one hour. (640/73min)
- Expandable up to 60 drive @ 12X. Thank for the efficient firmware of TEAC drives CD-W512EB.
- Pre-master CD from existing MP3, CDs, Wave files, Data files.
- Pre-Master CD from DAT tape, LP, Cassette (Optional)
- Capability of recording "multiple recorders, multiple jobs" simultaneously.
- BURN-PROOF technolgy: .No more failed sessions.No more CD coasters due to "buffer under run"
- Networkable - can import data through Ethernet from remote location (optional).
A dramatic advancement over conventional CD Duplicator system, which typically max out at 4X, the new MEGA2 CD Duplicator combines the advanced functionality of 10X rewriting with the convenience of clicks of the mouse button
MEGA2 CD Duplicator with ten (10) 12X CDRW (TEAC CD-W512EB) will be available in mid November 2000 at a suggested retail price of $9995.00. Please contact Sam at CalOptic at 714 838 2051 / 800 225 6784 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries..."