B&O PLAY partners with B-Reel to release the Beoplay H5 wireless bluetooth headphones, now available for $249.
Beoplay H5 now provides active people with wireless headphones that are fashion forward, but still with the Bang & Olufsen foundation of quality design, sound performance, and craftsmanship.
The Beoplay H5 have a number of features aimed directly at fitness fans.
First, the cable is moulded directly into the rubber, which B&O says keeps the sweat out, to avoid corrosion in the electronics, while the earpiece housings are also moisture-resistant. Second, the shape has been 'meticulously tested and improved' to provide a snug fit no matter what shape your ear canal, so they shouldn?t fall out. Third, when you?re done listening, the two earpieces snap magnetically together, keeping the headphones locked safely around your neck.
B&O has squeezed in 6.4mm dynamic drivers with electromagnetic transducers. The company says the 100mAH battery should last five hours, helped by the fact that they automatically power down when you snap the earpieces together.
39 x 28 x 23.5 mm
- Cable length attaching earbuds:
- Charging Cube:
28.8 x 28.8 x 29.2 mm
- Weight:18 g /
- Materials: Aluminium/Textile/Rubber/Polymer/Foam/Silicone/Nylon
- Loudspeaker: Electro-dynamic, 6.4 mm diameter
Frequency: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Colours: Black,
- Designer: Jakob Wagner
- Microphone: Omnidirectional
- Two rechargeable Lithium-Ion
batteries (one in each earpiece)
- Capacity: 50 mAh each
- Up to 5 hours playtime at
- Charging time: approximately
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2,
Supports aptX, aptX-LL and AAC codecs
- Beoplay App: Compatible with Beoplay App
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- A charging cube for your H5
- A set of silicone tips (XS, S, M, L)
- A cable clip for your H5