Danish high-end audio specialist Bang and Olufsen today, the company announced the BeoPlay A1, its smallest portable speaker to date.
The Bluetooth-enabled accessory offers a wireless speaker and it's small enough to easily pack away in your rucksack. It handles calls via a built-in microphone and offers a full 24 hours of battery life.
Beoplay A1 is small enough to sit in the palm of your hand, it weighs only 600g. Packing a punch well beyond its weight and size, it has True 360 sound and offers a peak power of 2x140 W.
The B&O BeoPlay A1 comes in two colors: natural (silver/gray) and moss green. It is available for $249.
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 13.3 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg /
- Colors: Natural, Moss Green
- 1 x 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- 1 x USB-C for charging (up to 3A) and speaker phone
- Stereo pairing: Wireless stereo pairing to wireless connect two Beoplay A1 speakers.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, ADK 4.0
- Power Amplifier:
- 2 x 30W Class D for woofer and tweeter
- 2 x 140W peak power
- Frequency: 60 - 24.000Hz
- Up to 24 hours playback at moderate listening level.
- Built-in, rechargeable, 7,4V, 2200mAh, Li-Ion
- App: Compatible with BeoPlay App which will enhance your B&O PLAY experience.
- On device controls:
- Call / Hang up / Mute
- Volume up/down