We returned to this hot subject since with the help of one viewer we got a translation:
"..YAMAHA sets up for April 1 2000 (not, not it is not a fish of April) new S.A.V.. This new system will function in this manner:
- Call to the Hotline, hardware fault detected.
- A replacement product will be shipped in less than 48 hours by YAMAHA.
- The customer will receive with the new hardware everything to ship back the defect product.
- As soon as the return package is ready the customer must call the mail service Yamaha is using. You got 10 days to do it.
- Of course the shipping is paid by Yamaha. It is a real improvment for the customer service with a maximum of 2 days for defect hardware. It is the best waranty of the market.."