The LG Vista 2, the LG's largest smartphone with a 5.7-inch full HD IPS display, will be less than $15 per month on AT&T Next.
The follow up to the LG G Vista boasts a 5.7-inch full HD IPS display, curved back, and an embedded stylus for handwriting recognition. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core processor and Dual Window mode lets you multitask with split screen viewing.
- Cameras: 13MP camera with advanced Color Spectrum Sensor and Laser Defined Auto-Focus. With Gesture Shot and Selfie Light, the 5MP front-facing camera helps you take selfies.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core processor, combined with 2GB of RAM.
- Storage: 16GB on-board storage and compatible MicroSD cards3 of up to 32GB.
- Battery: 3000mAh removable battery
- Operating System: Android™ Lollipop 5.1.
You can buy the G Vista 2 in Metallic Grey from AT&T for $0 down on AT&T NextSM 244 18, and 12:
- Next 24 (30 months): $14.97
- Next 18 (24 months): $18.71
- Next 12 (20 months): $22.45
- Two-Year Commit: $49.99
LG's unique V10 smartphone is also coming in both AT&T and T-Mobile in October 27th and 28th, respectively. The AT&T version comes in black or opal blue, and will cost you either $250 on a two-year contract or $29 per month on a similarly installment plan. You'll get a 200GB microSD card, an extra battery and a charging cradle if you order quickly, too.
The T-Mobile model is potentially cheaper at $25 per month (on a two-year payment plan) or $600 outright.