ARCHOS today unveiled the ARCHOS 50d Helium, the newest member
of its Helium line of smartphones.
The ARCHOS 50d Helium comes with two soft, stone finished interchangeable backs in Storm Blue and Stone Grey. It features a 5-inch HD IPS screen, 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras, 4G connectivity and and runs Android Lollipop 5.1.
ARCHOS 50d Helium is powered by a Quad-Core SnapDragon 410 processor and 1GB of RAM. The smartphone also has the convenience of being Dual SIM native, meaning that it supports multiple phone lines at the same time without the need to change SIM cards.
The ARCHOS 50d Helium will be available in July for $129.
- OS: Android Android 5.1 Lollipop
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 / Quad-Core @1.2Ghz Cortex A53
- GPU: Adreno 305
- LCD: 5" 1280x720 (HD) 293dpi / IPS
- RAM: 1 GB
- Flash: 8 GB
- External Memory: Via Micro SD
- Pictures / Camera: 13MP (BSI) Autofocus + Flash / 5MP
- Dual SIM Dual Standby
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE : 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 Mhz
- 3G/H+/DC-H+ : 900/ 2100 Mhz (42Mbps / 11Mbps)
- 4G/ LTE : 800 /1800 / 2600 Mhz (150Mbps /50 mbps)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hot spot
- Micro USB 2.0