|Last 7 Days News :
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Motorola Puts Life-Saving Data in the Palm of Your Hand
Purpose-designed to support tough mission-critical roles, Motorola Solutions has introduced the LEX L10 Mission Critical LTE handheld device.
Within the LEX L10?s rugged hardware lies a dedicated software platform and user interface (UI) that supports capabilities that are above and beyond consumer-grade smartphones. The LEX L10 features a dedicated push-to-talk (PTT) button and enhanced audio.
Created by Motorola Solutions, the LEX L10's "Public Safety Experience" (PSX) is a user experience that transforms the Android operating system to enhance safety and efficiency for front-line officers.
With Motorola Solutions' WAVE Work Group Communications, the LEX L10 provides instant voice interoperability with any broadband device or land mobile radio (LMR) system. Users can gain access to dynamic resource mapping with the Intelligent Data Portal, take remote control of a two-way radio, securely stream real time video for situational awareness, or fly a drone.
The LEX L10 provides:
- Dual 1-watt speakers
- An ergonomic design, a no-slip grip, textured push-to-talk button and 4.7-inch touch screen
- IP67/MIL 810 G-compliant design, able to withstand a drop onto concrete from more than a meter, or be immersed in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes
- A removable battery for extended shift work and high-rate charger for a quick charge of 0 percent to 80 percent in just 60 minutes
- Federal Information Protection Standard (FIPS) 140-2 hardware encryption, a Security Enhanced Android operating system and Secure
- Boot to deter cyber threats
- Support of 4G LTE bands 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 26 & 28, plus 3G UMTS bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 and quad band GSM (2G)
- Android-based software applications